Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Writer's Wife Blog

I have created this blog in order to blog about what it is like being a writer's wife.  My husband is just starting out writing his first novel.  He is almost done writing it and will then have to have it go through quite a few edits.  I've been enjoying learning about the process with him.  I had no idea how much went into writing and publishing a novel before this.  I have a new appreciation for how long it takes for a novel to be released!

I will also be blogging about other books I read and anything else that I feel like writing about!  I look forward to meeting new people.

1 comments:

Keertana said...

I'm so excited for you Kristen!(: I'll be interested to see what you have to say and I think your blog looks fantastic! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...